Friday, November 18, 2011

Time

I'm a strong believer that time is the most precious resource of all. I know that anything can seem more important when it is in short supply, but time cannot be created, or banked, or replaced. The best that we can hope for is to use it wisely, such as spending it doing something you love (ideally with someone you love!).
It is hard for me to believe, but it has been almost a year since I bought my current camera. I 've already made a promise to myself to use it much more frequently next year. Here are a couple from the end of last year:































What started out as a camera test turned into a fun afternoon of exploration on the backroads of Texas.

This time next year, I'll have much more to share. What will you do next year? How can you make it something you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment