Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gainfully Employed

I've just started my latest commissioned project, which consists mainly of architectural work. This is the second project for the same client, so I must have done something right! While the subject matter isn't always stimulating, I enjoy the challenge of producing interesting images.

I am temporarily exiled from my 'high country' for a few more weeks, but there is much to do as I refine the website and finance some carefully chosen lens acquisitions.

I've chosen an image to share today that reminds me of the places I'd rather be. I think this one is from a couple of years ago, but it's still one of my favorites:



This is a real hiker's point-of-view shot, near the summit of a fourteener on a glorious summer morning. I think a new camera is a good excuse for another visit next year, don't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment